Join SRPK Log In Join LogIn
'सरकारी-रोजगार' प्रोत्साहन केन्द्र

What can I do if I have no Trial Balance ?

Trial balance is SRPK Card Wallet balance, so it is used for applying the job through SRPK. If user has no trial balance and he/she wants to apply any government job then:-
  • User should recharge his/her SRPK Card for applying the job.
  • User can apply any job directly and the job fee can be paid at the same time through his/her ATM, Debit, Credit Card.
  • User can apply the job via VPP.
  • User can also use Referral programs like ‘GAG100’ or ‘SOSM’ to earn money and fill jobs free of cost.

F.A.Q. Trial Balance Help Desk

SRPK - An easiest way to get the Government Job in India

User testimonials

Users get excited when they discover the difference SRPK makes to their career.


SRPK always ready to help you


Click to open 24x7 Ticket Support System 

SMS Callback

type SRPK send SMS to 5626363

This Website is fully secured and verified. Transactions on the site are protected with up to 256-bit Secure Sockets Layer encryption.