What is SRPK Card ?
- SRPK Card is a permanent identity of Government Employment Promotion Centre (Sarkari Rozgar Protsahan Kendra).
- SRPK issues SRPK Card to the registered user and the card comes with a 16 Digit Unique Number, an Expiry Date and a 6 Digit Secret Code.
- With the help of this SRPK Card, user is able to Activate SRPK Account.
- User can recharge the SRPK account which is used to apply any Government Jobs from anywhere at anytime.
- SRPK Card is required to Avail all SRPK Services and Benefits.
- User can get Trial Balance and 100% Cashback (Activation Fee - Trial Balance) on SRPK Card activation.
- Without SRPK Card identity user can't claim any Trial Balance, Cashback, Rewards and Job Cancellation.
- User can get this SRPK Card through Speed Post at their Permanent Address.
- You can avail the the following benefits after getting your SRPK Card.
- SRPK Account Activation
- Authentic and Approved Govt. Job Search
- Apply any Govt. Job with single click
- Apply Govt Job even after last date*
- Apply Job on Call Facility
- SMS + Email Alerts for latest Govt. Jobs
- Govt. Job Assistance and Recommendation
- SRPK Part-Time Earning Programme
- Document Storage
- 100% Govt. Fee Refund on Job Cancellation
- Call Back and Short Code SMS Facility
- Multiple Job Applying Facility
- EMI Facility to Apply Multiple Job and Recharge
- DD/Challan, Form Filling, Shipping, Photo Printing
- Zero Downtime
- Service at your doorstep
- No Third-Party Ad contents
- Reward and Gifts
- Wallet for Instant and safe Payments
- 10% Additional Benefit on every Recharge
- 24x7 Help Desk and Support
F.A.Q. SRPK Card Help Desk