What is SRPK Card ?
- SRPK Card is a permanent identity of Government Employment Promotion Centre (Sarkari Rozgar Protsahan Kendra).
- SRPK issues SRPK Card to the registered user and the card comes with a 16 Digit Unique Number, an Expiry Date and a 6 Digit Secret Code.
- With the help of this SRPK Card, user is able to Activate SRPK Account.
- User can recharge the SRPK account which is used to apply any Government Jobs from anywhere at anytime.
- SRPK Card is required to Avail all SRPK Services and Benefits.
- User can get Trial Balance of Rs. 1000 and 100% Cashback (Activation Fee - Trial Balance) on SRPK Card activation.
- Without SRPK Card identity user can't claim any Trial Balance, Cashback, Rewards and Job Cancellation.
- User can get this SRPK Card through Speed Post at their Permanent Address.
F.A.Q. SRPK Card Help Desk